Friday, October 22, 2010

The Trainman Endeth

So I consider myself an entertainer, for some reason i dig attention. Probably because of some latent emotional void between myself and my parents but thats a different blog altogether. Anyways, I like to act like i can act and well someone took me up on the opportunity. That person is the aspiring filmmaker Jeff Ward, he may not be Orson Wells but he sure looks like him! Jeff asked me if I would be a part of his film TRAINMAN. I asked what kind of part I would have, he said small, I said no, he said the star, I agreed. Basically it's a meta film, a movie about making a movie. I play an ignorant asshole psychopath, so I really had to use my acting skills because normally I'm just an ignorant asshole. We have filmed for a couple months now and it has been a really fun experience. Jeff's uncle has this awesome car graveyard in his backyard where we can pretty much do whatever we want. Not to mention Jeff's uncle has a beer vending machine. All the actors are really cool dudes and we all get along.

This is most likely the last weekend of filming and I'm really excited. Jeff has lots of fake blood and severed body parts which confused me at first because i was under the impression the film was a romantic comedy. I will miss filming with Jeff and the rest of the cast and look forward to the finished product. So for all you filmmakers out there take note, Jeremy has arrived.


2 comments:

  1. Will we be able to have a chance to see this film from Jeff? I think it'll be awesome! You're a very creative dude, Jeremy! You love the stage and the stage loves you back. Acting is a creative outlet and it's such a wonderful expression. I'm sure that this project that you're doing with J.W. will be a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a snazzy photo of our own Stanley Kubrick in the making! But where is the snazzy photo of THE STAR, Jeremy Jack?

    And as even us PRs have learned in TV class, this is just the beginning for the Trainman, which will now go through a lot of editing, with music to be chosen, etc. I look forward to seeing the end of the journey - which is the beginning of the movie's public life!

    ReplyDelete