Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kitty please doo my doo


So for our big project this term we get to use our fancy new i-pads and create an electronic publication featuring uber hip advertisements from the very sexy and stylish Berns and Black Salon and Spa. We got to go to the salon and see first hand what makes it such a memorable and hip experience. Its eco friendly products is good for my health and its affordable young professionals program is good for my wallet. They specialize in pretty much anything and everything for women and fades and straight razor shaves for men. So just like any products you are intended to sell I guess I must try it out. So lets see, I don't want to dye my hair because lets face it, frosted tips were never cool. I don't nearly have enough facial hair to necessitate a straight razor shave, plus it freaks me out, its like a guy giving you a back massage with a gun. So I guess I will have to settle for a sweet fade. I'm open to all suggestions of what I should get done and I will gladly feature the product in my E-Pub.

2 comments: