Saturday, November 6, 2010

Movies Can Change Lives!

THE MOST BASIC FORM OF MIND CONTROL IS REPETITION from Adam Cosco on Vimeo.



This video is intriguing and will change the way you watch movies. Some of the films featured are my favorites and you truly don't appreciate how they effect your life. I for one am fairly desensitized and growing up with a father who only watched action movies filled with sex and violence. It would take a lot to shock me these days, and even then I'm not sure how much it would effect me on a long term bases. When movies come out like The Human Centipede how can one be expected to not lose all perspective of what is too far or bizarre in real life. As long as you are able to differentiate between real life and films you should be ok, but on the other hand because films mirror real life it is impossible to not be prepared for the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment